Nature-Cide Outdoor Insecticide-Repellent
A light, gentle spray or stream in any problem area will combat and repel
- Cockroaches ( American, German, Oriental and smoky brown),
- Ants (Pharoah, red imported and Argentine),
- Fleas (cat flea adults and larvae),
- Ticks (brown dog),
- flies (blue bottle and houseflies),
- Bed Bugs,
- House Spider,
- Mites (poultry),
- European earwigs,
- Clothes Moths,
- Beetles (Confused flour, cigarette, Colorado potato and Asian Lady),
- Boxelder Bugs,
- Silver Leaf Whiteflies,
- Brown Marmorated Stink Bugs,
- Caterpillars (diamondback moths and beet army worms,)
- Yellow Jackets.
Ingredients: Cedarwood Oil, Cinnamon Oil, Lecithin, Soap & Water.
Read entire label prior to use; using as directed. Shake well before each use. Do not spray on bees or at times when bees are active. Spray liberally into all areas where pests frequent (in corners, around window and door frames) to prevent pests from entering dwellings. For use in gardens composed of ornamental trees or flowers (not for use on vegetable or fruit trees) on or around patio furniture or where pest infestations are found. Contact as many pests as possible with the spray. Nature-Cide Outdoor will repel pests and cause them to immediately migrate out of the area after treatment. Repeat daily as necessary to control pests. After pest control is obtained, use Nature-Cide Outdoor weekly for pest prevention maintenace. Note: Nature-Cide Outdoor may be used daily without any harm to mose surfaces. However, always spray a small area to confirm the surface is safe for treatment.