Acecap - 10 Pack
- ACECAP Systemic Tree Implants 98.9% Ace hate 10 Pack 12ea Easy to use systemic insecticide implants for control of destructive pests of ornamental trees
- Applied in spring, the treatment will provide season-long control of many insects, including Aphids, Bagworms, Borers, Budworms, California Oak worm, Cankerworm, Case bearer, Elm Leaf Beetle, Gypsy Moth etc.
- The sap flow dissolves the chemical and carries it throughout the tree in 4 to 5 days. Ten implants will effectively treat up to a 14" trunk diameter
- Systemic insecticide tree implants
- Contains 99 percent acephate, a highly effective systemic insecticide for broad-spectrum insect control
- Acecaps are registered for use against aphids, bagworms, bronze birch borer, gypsy moth, tent caterpillar, wooly adelgid, and many more
**THIS PRODUCT WILL NOT BE SHIPPED TO CANADA PER A REQUEST BY THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT MADE ON 4/29/2005.