- Kills bed bugs and their eggs
- Two weeks residual on wood, ceramic surfaces, and carpet
- Reduces bed bug egg hatch in both susceptible and some resistant strains of bed bugs
- For surface spray application on mattresses, wood furniture, and carpet
- The water-based product won’t stain water-safe fabrics and surfaces
- For use in non-food areas of homes, hotels, apartments, nursing homes, schools, and other commercial sites
17 ounce can. The new formulation includes a second residual insecticide for improved control. Contains d-phenothrin and imidacloprid. Particularly effective for resistant bed bug strains. Each can is provided with a void injection tube for treating cracks and crevices. Foaming action applies neatly to a variety of surfacing including mattresses, box springs, and upholstery.